This week for my top ten, I'm sharing my personal favourite skincare products and I also have a Garnier giveaway for you!
1. - As you know, I recently attended the Bloggers Brunch in Melbourne and was very spoilt with lovely goodies to bring home and trial. One of my most favourite items from the day was a Garnier anti-dark circles roll-on for under my eyes. I was sold as soon as they mentioned that the product contained 'caffeine + lemon essence' - bliss! I've been using it every day since the brunch and when this roll runs out I'm buying another. Love! As much as it pains me to give away my spare tube of this, I'm going to because I truly believe that it's an awesome product.
2. - Garnier Intensive conditioning lotion - This was also a product that I bought home from the Bloggers Brunch. I really like it! It has the most beautiful cocoa butter scent and I'm wearing it on my legs and arms as I type.
3. - Girl meets Pearl (by Benefit) is another one of my favourite products at the moment. Apart from the super cute packaging that Benefit do so well, it gives a very subtle glimmer to your face and you can wear it under or over foundation. Love.
4. - Ooh la lift is another Benefit product that I bought recently. Now that I'm in my late 30's I need all the help that I can get in the eye department! I wear this underneath my Garnier anti-dark circles roll-on and it's a brightening boost for eyes. Magic.
5. - I've been using the Smokin' eyes (Benefit) eyeshadow and brow kit for a few months now. I love that it comes with instructions - because I was more of a slap it on & hope for the best type girl, before I bought this. I secretly want all of the Benefit eyeshadow kits, they're super cute (I'm a cute packaging girl at heart) and this eyeshadow will stay on all day. Hooray.
6. - Sparkly nail polish (Seed). I'm wearing it now. I don't think I need to say any more about sparkly nail polish. Everybody should own some!
7. - Inglot Sleeks lip gloss. I'm not even sure where you buy these sleeks from, but a friend gave me one last Christmas and I wear it on special occasions. It's pretty, shiny and nice.
8. - Some kind-a gorgeous (Benefit) - I bought this one on my recent Melbourne trip, it's an oil free foundation in the sweetest vintage record player compact. Are you seeing a pattern here with the cute packaging? It's a lovely foundation and feels nice and silky on.
9. - Olay Definity -I've been using this night cream for a couple of months now and it's lovely. I like the smell of it too :)
10. - 2000 Calorie mascara by Max Factor. I bought this after seeing it on the Max Factor ad and while I'm not sure that it makes my eye lashes look as thick as the ones on the commercial, I do like it. Mascara takes so long to get through, so by the time I've used up a tube of it, I am officially too lazy to track down another one to try/buy. My current tube is nearly empty though, so any nice mascara recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Now, for the fun! I have a spare Garnier 2 in 1 tinted eye roll-on (fair to medium skin and full of caffeine + lemon essence) to give away. As I mentioned before, it actually pains me to part with my second and final tube, so you're very lucky :)
Leave a comment on this post telling me if you've tried a Garnier product before or will this be your first experience with their products? I'll close off comments this Friday (19th August) and announce the winner on Saturday morning. Entry is open world wide.
Also, if you do have a mascara recommendation for me, let me know at the same time!
P.S. Just so you know, I won't ever blog about products that I don't truly believe in. Any brands or products that make it onto my blog are here because I want them to be here. I would never recommend or talk about a brand that I only 'liked' - I have to LOVE something for it to make an appearance on the blog. I'm very conscious that I have a super lovely readership and I'd like to reassure you all that I would tie myself to a tree and stay there for 90 days before I'd mention or talk about a product that wasn't awesome. xoxo
**COMMENTS for this give away are now closed**