I thought it would be fun to share my top ten eco-friendly products that have caught my eye lately - four from online stores and six from Etsy in Australia.
- 1:: I love these Keep Leaf Reusable Produce Bags (available at Belles Familles) to use for vegetables, fruit and other bulk items. I've personally bought from this store before and the service has always been fantastic - fast post & well packaged items too.
- 2:: Goodbyn lunch boxes have been a favourite here for a while. I bought two of the large style ones for our family over a year ago (you can read about them HERE) and they're still going strong and used nearly every day. We bought our Goodbyns from Where Did You Get That & the service + shipping were both great.
- 3:: I've tried pretty much all of the Murchison-Hume products over the last few years and love them so much! They're a little bit ouchy expensive for what I we usually spend & mostly I just mix up some vinegar with hot water for cleaning, but these are definitely a great product if you're happy to spend a little bit extra.
- 4:: Also from Belles Familles are these Keep Leaf reusable fabric baggies - to replace the zip lock bags that I'm guilty of using sometimes for snacks.
From Aussie Etsy stores I spotted these:
- 5:: Love this tote bag from Design By Kico
- 6:: Piggledee has the sweetest lunch bags in her Etsy store - loving the elephant print one above.
- 7:: I found these little gems in Nest In The Attic's Etsy store, love them - such a good idea to use in the shower.
- 8:: BonTons have a nice and simple PDF pattern available for purchase, just incase you want to whip up your own lunch bag and aren't quite sure where to start.
- 9:: Granny square market tote!! YES!! Do I have to say anymore about how nice this would be to use for shopping?!
- 10:: I'm a big washcloth fan here & we have a nice healthy stack of them in the cupboard to use for washing dishes. Nothing But Knits (based in Tasmania) has some lovely rainbow coloured ones in her store.