I had a million things to blog about this week, but have been super busy doing a zillion things at home instead of blogging. So, rather than putting a back log post up here (are you still following?) I thought I'd share my starburst cushion update instead. Hooray!
It's coming along nicely. A few of you asked about some details, so here you go:
- I'm aiming for 16 squares on the front
- Using 8 ply Moda Vera pure wool from Spotlight
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- Each square takes approximately 20 minutes to crochet and join.
- I'm joining as I go, using THIS tutorial.
- The starburst pattern is using THIS tutorial. I'm adding another round of white on each square.
I'm thinking just plain white for the back, because nobody really sees the back anyhow.
There were good intentions of sewing in those pesky ends as I went, but they went out the window pretty quickly.
I hope to finish off the front within the next week or so, and then the back will be calling me.