During the weekend:
- Some crochet was squeezed in.
- I finished the peg bear, just in time for the birthday party:
- We had wood fired pizza for dinner on Saturday night & a wood fired roast on Sunday. I'm loving that the days are lasting longer before the sun goes down.
- Mr Kookaburra dropped by for a visit.
- There was much puppy love going on.
- I baked two vanilla cakes with sprinkles on top.
- Watched Bella snuggling under her (still!) unfinished blanket, while she nursed a headache.
- Cooked tuna casserole ready to pop in the oven for tonight's dinner.
I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, fingers crossed for happy days and sunshine.