It's Tuesday again, so time for another My Top Ten list. Last night I was flicking through the latest issue of 'Out & About with kids' magazine and wishing (+ dreaming) that I was somewhere warm and cosy. It's been so cold and dreary here in Tasmania these last few days, that I'm longing for a bit of sunshine.
Without further ado, I give you my current top ten holiday destinations - places I'd like to be right now.
- A cruise (photo source) Somewhere nice, anywhere would do actually. I've never been on a cruise before, but it seems like a lovely thing to do.
- Disneyland! Actually I don't even mind going to Disneyland in the middle of winter, when it's pouring with rain and snowing. I could even have fun at Disneyland in a blizzard!
- Fiji (photo source) - everybody has been to Fiji right? I haven't, but it looks like a place that I need to go.
- Thailand (photo source) - I've wanted to go here ever since I saw Jodie's photos on Flickr from her amazing trip.
- Gold Coast (photo source) - One of my sisters is in sunny Queensland right now on a little holiday. Wishing I was there with her. Actually Cairns and Port Douglas would be lovely destinations too.
- Hong Kong (photo source) - It's no secret that I want to go back to Hong Kong. I love, love, love this part of the world.
- It's summer right now in Canada (photo source) - can you imagine how pretty that would be?
- My Mum went to Singapore (photo source) recently and the photos looked gorgeous. It's warm there too :)
- Italy (photo source) - Oh, yes.
- Spain (photo source) - Actually I think this just falls into the same category as Italy. 'Oh, yes'
Where would you like to go for a holiday right now?