Here is my third auction for the Flood Appeal. Auction #3 includes a brand new pre-release copy of 'Sew step by step' - due to be released in Australia on 31 January 2011. It's a really lovely book and covers basic hand stitches, sewing with a machine, decorative stitches, fastenings and finishings with clear, simple steps and photographs. Also included in auction #3 are six fat quarters of the beautiful Botany (for Moda) range of fabric.
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however $35 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your book and fabric to you.
7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!
P.S. Another auction will be coming tomorrow :)