Here is my first auction for the Flood Appeal. I've decided to pop a couple of auctions up tonight and will add the remaining ones tomorrow - the second auction will be up soon.
Auction #1 includes a brand new copy of 'i ♥ patchwork' - a really delightful book full of amazing projects. Also included in this auction is a fabric journal cover (plus A5 notebook inside). The journal was inspired by the gorgeous one that Janelle sent me for Christmas, only I added a series of long fabric strips, instead of patchwork squares and rectangles.
Some peeks from inside the book:
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $25 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however $35 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your book and journal to you.
7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!