I thought I'd have a play with my new pattern today and surprise Bella after school with some Blythe doll clothes. In the process I learnt something - Blythe doll clothes are fiddly and you need lots of patience for them.
I sewed a couple of bandanas to begin with and they were easy peasy. Then onto a skirt, which was easy to construct, only when I sewed it together the elastic was too tight and it wouldn't pull up over Miss Ruby's legs. I think perhaps I didn't keep my seam allowance quite small enough. So, with a bit of modifying, the skirt became an apron:
Both girls are wearing their new bandanas in the photos above and Bella was pretty excited that I'd sewed something from the pattern. Next time I'll try one of the little tops or perhaps the beret, but for now I'm going to go back to my crochet blankets - I really want to get them finished and soon.