Guess what??! It's that time again! The Utterly Awesome Blythe Club is having another competition, YAY!
You may be wondering what the competition is? Well, it is called the Cardboard Craft Competition! Here is what you need to do...
1. Find yourself any type of box (soap box, cardboard box, matchbox and so on)
2. Make anything you like out of it - But it has to be for dolls or doll houses!
3. Take a photo of your cardboard invention after you have finished making it, and send it to us at email@example.com
4. Come back on the 8th of October (2011) to see if you are one of the THREE lucky winners!
You are probably wondering what the prizes will be! Well, is a prize for the most original, most creative and most colourful!
Here is a photo of what you will win if your creation is voted by us the most creative...
This lovely felted hat by the utterly awesome Zali!!
Here is what you'll win if your creation is voted the most original by us...
A crochet blythe dress donated by the awesome Emily!
And if your creation is voted most colourful by us, you will win a SECRET prize donated by me, Bella!
You may be wondering what to do, or you might need some ideas and inspiration. Well, your in luck! Here is an EXAMPLE of what to do. Emily made a blythe doll bookshelf......
Now onto the rules of this competition...
1. You must be an Utterly Awesome Blythe Club Member if you are going to enter ANY of our competitions! HERE is the blogpost to sign up if you haven't already!
2. Entries close on the 8th of October 2011.
3. You have to do MOST of the craft for the cardboard box creation yourself! (You might need a help with sharp objects) Safety come's first!
4. You can only enter once - One entry per person.
5. HAVE FUN!!
If you need any help or need to ask a question, you can email our friendly staff members (teehee!) at firstname.lastname@example.org